|Grades 7-8, Grades 9-12, Math, Science, Social Studies, Teachers||Circuit level energy metering technology, Plug in energy meters|
Learning Objective: Students will investigate and understand the energy use of the interactive whiteboard.
- Circuit level energy metering technology or plug in energy meter
2. Interactive whiteboard devices (board, projector, computer, etc.)
3. Copies of How Smart is Your Smart Board Handout
The Alberta Science Curriculum
Outcomes for Science, Technology and Society (STS) and Knowledge
- Investigate and describe relationships between humans and their environments, and identify related issues and scientific questions
- analyze personal and public decisions that involve consideration of environmental impacts, and identify needs for scientific knowledge that can inform those decisions
Download the Alberta Grade 9 Science Curriculum Connections here.
Download the Ontario Curriculum connections here.